Insurance & Legal Committee
- Hull war risks cover
- Cover for acts of terrorism
- P&I reinsurance costs
- Recent developments in P&I and Hull & Machinery insurance
- Oil pollution liability/compensation
- The aim of the Committee is to further the common interests of the independent tanker industry with regards to all relevant insurance and liability issues particularly affecting tanker owners.
- The Committee shall in addition to acting as a resource group for other INTERTANKO bodies as well as the INTERTANKO office, whenever possible act as a link between INTERTANKO and the insurance industry and its organisations.
Members of INTERTANKO’s Insurance & Legal Committee:
Mr Andreas Andreou, Columbia Shipmanagement (Chairman)
Ms Mariella Bottiglieri, Giuseppe Bottiglieri Shipping Co SA
Mr Mike Littledale, V Ships
Ms Ingela Tengelin, Stena Bulk
Ms Michele White, General Counsel