Founder Chairman: Mr KH Koo, Tai Chong Cheang Steamship Co. (HK) Ltd.
- To provide a forum for the Asian membership and thereby enhance their participation in the activities of the Association
- To promote the objectives, policies and strategies of the Association within the Asian membership
- To promote the activities and priorities of the Asian Membership in relation to the overall activities of the INTERTANKO governing bodies and committees
- To address tanker issues particular to the Asian region
- To provide a conduit for the Asian membership to forward their own input to INTERTANKO's current work programme, and to examine and review issues that are to be submitted to the Council for approval
- To screen applications for membership with INTERTANKO from the region.
The Asian Regional Panel meets twice a year rotating between the maritime centres in Asia. All members in Asia or members with offices in Asia are welcome to attend the panel meetings.
The next meeting will be held in Singapore on 26 April 2017.
Asian Regional Panel Chairman:
Mr Kenneth Koo, Group Chairman and CEO, TCC Group
Tim Wilkins (email@example.com)
5 Temasek Boulevard
Suntec City Tower 5 # 12-07
Tel. + 65 6333 4007
Fax. + 65 6333 5004