BENCHMARKING & MONITORING
- Benchmarking & Monitoring
INTERTANKO is committed to continuous improvement within the tanker industry - and we offer Members exclusive access to a suite of tools, enabling our Members to:
- Benchmark performance against the rest of the INTERTANKO Membership on issues including: Tanker Management and Self-Assessment, Officer and Crew Retention, Lost Time, Vessel Inspection Questionnaires
- Record and monitor freight and demurrage payment delays using INTERTANKO's Payment Performance System (PPS)
- Provide feedback on inspections using the Vetting Inspection Feedback Form (VIFF) and Port State Control Inspection Feedback Form (PSCIFF)
- Access near real-time port and terminal information for tanker operators via the Terminal Vetting Database
The Benchmarking and Database Tools are exclusive to INTERTANKO Members - you must be logged in to use them.
You do not currently have access to the selected tool - please click here to request access, stating the name of the tool(s) you would like access to.
By requesting access, you confirm that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
© INTERTANKO. All documents, and image-files are property of INTERTANKO.
The use of the benchmarking database is subject to the following:
The content of the database is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The information is compiled by INTERTANKO and whilst we endeavour to keep it up to date and correct, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information found or offered on the benchmarking database for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk and it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through the database meets your specific requirements.
The contents of the database are copyright of INTERTANKO. Any redistribution or reproduction of all or part of the contents in any form is prohibited save that the user may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for the user’s own use.
The benchmarking database and the use of it are governed by English Law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to or arising out of use of the benchmarking database.